dimecres, 3 de juny del 2009

My Plans for summer!!!





Today I will tell you my plans for summer.



When I finish batxillerat one, I will do my research project during the summer. My research project is about Inditex, the multinational company which is very important. The majority of people buy clothes from this company. The shops that sell clothes are Zara, Massimo Dutti, Pull& Bear, Stradivarius, Bershka,etc

I will analyze the evolution of the company and their strategies. My tutor is Jordi Ferre who is the economic teacher. For the moment, I have started the introduction but there is still a lot to do. So this summer I will have to organize the project very well because in December we have to deliver it.

The other thing that I will have to do is work. I am going to work as a secretary in the office at our family garage with my father and my father's secretary. I am working only part-time from 9 o'clock until 1 o’clock.

Afterwards I will meet with my friends to go to the swimming pool or the beach. At the weekends we will go out at night!!

This summer we will be very busy, so we won't have free time like last year.